Need Help Deciding which Color to Get - White or Black

Discussion in 'Which Laptop should I buy?' started by redmildcali, Oct 22, 2008.

1. redmildcali

redmildcali

I have not physically seen either color (black or white). I'm hoping the people who have (physically seen them) would give me some tips on which one to get. Which one looks better (and less toy-ish)? I'm leaning towards the black, but I worry that it smudges easily. Thanks in advance.

redmildcali, Oct 22, 2008
  2. redmildcali

AceRyan

I have the white version, so I can only speak for that one. It does not show fingerprints at all and this was the main reason I chose it over black. Ive seen posts that some ppl do not like the black bezel around the screen b/c it doesnt match the rest of the white case, but I happen to like the contrast and I think it gives it a cool look. I have also seen many posts on here where users state that the darker colored AA1's are absolute fingerprint magnets.

AceRyan, Oct 23, 2008
  3. redmildcali

jbird123

Ive also got the white and not seen the black in real life, but you wont be disappointed with the pearl white, looks beautiful :p I'm really fussy with finger prints and smudges etc and its not bad with them either.

Tbf, im sure you wont be disappointed with either lol

jbird123, Oct 23, 2008
  4. redmildcali

fortunz

QFT. Black is my favorite color, but a matte finish would have really been a huge timesaver. Even though I'm not a fan of the gloss, I feel constantly compelled to keep it shiny and unblemished, which means lots of wasted time wiping it down.

The guy who decided on the gloss exterior should be dragged into the streets and .... I don't know, have the fingerprints of all AAO users put on him with a very resilient dye.

fortunz, Nov 10, 2008
Ask a Question