Need assistance with these 2 games

Discussion in 'Windows' started by hylan171, Aug 7, 2010.

1. hylan171

hylan171

Hello there, I should of registered for this forum last year when I first got my Aspire one. But on to business...I have been attempting to play several games on my laptop recently that I used to enjoy in the past. The 1st one is Age of Empires 2: Age of Kings Gold Edition, and the second is War Wind 2: Human Onslaught. Now both of these I own but I don't have a CD drive so I had to use other methods to transfer the data to my laptop. Now I have them but they will not run.

AoE2 can wait for another day but War Wind 2 can not. When I try to start the program it gives me the following error (Unable to get screen mode 640x480x8 error=16385) then it ends the program. I've tried adjusting the compatibility in combination of screen sizes and the several OS available but nothing worked. I even adjusted the laptop's resolution itself and still nothing.

I would appreciate it very much if someone knew what I am missing or has gone through this before.

hylan171, Aug 7, 2010
  2. hylan171

hylan171

Anyone have any ideas? I've been to other sites but no one had a clue about how fix this.

hylan171, Aug 9, 2010
Ask a Question