Need a 6-cells battery

Discussion in 'Modding and Customization' started by saikal, Nov 28, 2008.

1. saikal

saikal

hi guyz,

im looking 4 a 6-cells battery for my AA1 however all 6-cells batteries available make my AA1 look ugly! plus that i don't want to lose the gap under my screen ..

is there a six-cells battery with a regular size?

regards

saikal, Nov 28, 2008
  2. saikal

lotus49

If the battery were the same size, how could they fit twice as many cells in it? I don't know for sure but I feel pretty safe in saying that no such batteries exist now or will ever exist. I agree that the six cell batteries are ugly, but the only alternative if you want three more cells and keep the same looks, is to buy another three cell battery and have to turn your machine off (or hibernate if that is working on your One) when you swap.

lotus49, Nov 29, 2008
  3. saikal

AceRyan

Lotus is right, if you want the extra power, you gotta deal with it sticking out the back a bit. I myself went with the 6cell from the get go and I am probably biased, but the extra girth doesnt bother me a bit. I think it actually makes it easier to carry around, kind of like a little handle. Plus, 95% of the time you will be viewing the netbook with the screen open and battery on the bottom, in which case there is no difference btwn the 6 cell and 3 cell.

AceRyan, Nov 29, 2008
  4. saikal

saikal

you mean like holding my cell phone in a hand, my laptop in the other, a wallet in my right pocket and an extra 3-cells battery in my left one !! forget it !!

i'll go for the 6-cells battery :)

no matter how ugly it looks ..

lotus49 & AceRyan

thanks 4 posting

saikal, Nov 30, 2008
Ask a Question