mousepad text editor and firefox glitches

Discussion in 'Linux' started by saphira, Dec 1, 2009.

1. saphira

saphira

i have 2 problems, please help.

1. a couple of weeks ago, i had to restore my AAO to factory settings.. when it came back i noticed that mousepad text editor doesn't work. i click it and nothing happens. so files that had been saved in mousepad either open as odt or don't open at all.. what shall I do?

2. few days ago, my Firefox browser just started NOT to fully load some sites that i regularly visit. thus i fail to see the colors, images and photos. I use 3.5.5 version (latest?) of firefox. these pages that do not fully load are ning sites (eg. http://timetosoar.ning.com/profiles/blo ... share_post). .. And also when i go to yahoo, it always goes to "server not found" so i have to do a few retries before i can log-in to yahoo or properly log-out from it. .. other sites seem to load fully and normally.

i'm very new with linux and computer programming in general so please make it simple for me to understand.. thank you,, i really appreciate all help!

maya

saphira, Dec 1, 2009
Ask a Question