motherboard problem,soundcard and wireless

Discussion in 'Laptop Hardware' started by tarmax, Dec 1, 2008.

1. tarmax

tarmax

hi just want to tell you all that it is the second time my AAO break. firt time my motherboard just abruptlly stop working. I was earing the hdd but nothing else. So Acer replace my motherboard (oh by the way ask them to come pick your pc because it will cost you a lot to send it tho them)
    when they shipped it back to my 2 weeks later, he survived 2 additionnal week and died again but in a different manner. I was listening internet radio when everything stops. I treid to reboot but nothing, no sound no light sweet nothing.

I will call them tomorrow.

For wireless I also had problem with it to connect, sometimes i took several reboot to work.
    I also had problem with my soundcard, I was earing delayed sound and weird noise
    An other problem I encounter is that it seems like there is a bolt or a screww loose in my pc that goes flip flop in the pc case.

ohh i have a 120gb AAO zg5 blue model with xp and 6cells battery

sorry my english is very bad, hope i'm not the only one with those problem

tarmax, Dec 1, 2008
Ask a Question