Motherboard 110 vs 150 [Solved]

Discussion in 'Modding and Customization' started by Guest, Dec 8, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

My first post and I am a complete newbie on AA1. I have browsed the forum but haven't found the answer to my question.
    I wonder if the motherboard on the 150 the same layout as the 110? I found a bargain on the 150 now before Christmas, and I am tempted to surprise myself with one.
    But as I have prepared myself for a 3G Mod as soon as I buy one, I need to know if the motherboards on these two models (110 and 150) are the same except for the 2.5" hdd and that the 150 is a bit thicker.

Frode

Guest, Dec 8, 2008
  2. Guest

melhiore

Re: Motherboard 110 vs 150

Motherboard is the same. Extra thickness of AA1 150 is coming from installed HDD. Apart from that there is no difference...

melhiore, Dec 8, 2008
  3. Guest

CityZen

Well, there is at least one minor difference: The 150 has the SATA connector soldered on, while the 110 has the IDE ribbon connector soldered on. I don't know if other supporting components besides the connectors are missing in either case.

CityZen, Dec 28, 2008
Ask a Question