Malwarebytes on android

Discussion in 'Android' started by TylerH, Jul 2, 2014.

1. TylerH

TylerH

The google store has the antivirus Malwarebytes and I think it is one of the best antivirus software out there for computers and phones and with all the applications to download and the many capabilities that smartphones have these days it is always best to try to have as much protection of your personal information and keeping your phone from getting a virus that could possibly break your phone.

TylerH, Jul 2, 2014
  2. TylerH

sparkster

Thanks for this post, I didn't realize that Malware Bytes had been released for Android. I was wondering when all the top brands would start making security apps available for mobile devices given the fact they can be exploited so easily compared to computers. Up until now I have been using Avast and before that I was using AVG. We need to be even more security conscious with mobile devices than we are with computers - they can be exploited in a myriad of ways that computers cannot.

sparkster, Sep 27, 2015
  3. TylerH

Sefie

Awesome! I should download that one instead of the other antivirus I just installed yesterday (after freeing some needed space and making some really tough choices). I'm downloading it right now, just 7,34 MB! Not bad at all I must say! i used this app on my computer as well, sadly now you need to buy premium in order to keep using it longer than one month.

Sefie, Sep 28, 2015
  4. TylerH

IcyBC

My daughter will appreciate this information, as she has an android phone. I will certainly relate this to her ASAP.

IcyBC, Oct 2, 2015
  5. TylerH

Sefie

Tell her about AVG Antivirus FREE, so far I've had great result with it. I tried Malwarebytes for Android, but it was so annoying that every time my phone went idle during a scan or checked something else the scan was restarted. Not cool at all. You don't have that kind of issue with AVG though :)

Sefie, Oct 2, 2015
Ask a Question