Macbook CD Drive Not Working

Discussion in 'Storage' started by Eminrac, Jun 7, 2016.

1. Eminrac

Eminrac

Hello folks. This is my first post to this forum, and I wanted to see if anyone can offer any help on a particular issue I am having with my Macbook Pro.

The CD drive seems to be busted. It won't take any CDs, meaning I can't put any CDs in there. It seems like something is stuck in there, or jammed. And Yes, I made sure that there isn't a CD already in there. No CD icon is visible on my desktop, and the CD eject button doesn't spit anything out when I hold it down. Does anyone have any ideas on what the problem might be, and how I could possibly fix it? Thanks a lot guys and any info would be greatly appreciated!

Eminrac, Jun 7, 2016
  2. Eminrac

richj8am30

I am going through the same exact thing at the moment except I have a CD stuck in the drive, when I press the eject button the icon comes up on screen but nothing happens. The CD has been in the drive for going on a month now.

richj8am30, Jun 13, 2016
Ask a Question