MacBook Air or Macbook Pro?

Discussion in 'Which Laptop should I buy?' started by janineaa, Mar 1, 2014.

1. janineaa

showb_ph

It depends on your usage. If you constantly carry around your laptop, I suggest you get a Macbook Air. I use a Macbook Pro and I find it heavy on my bag when I travel. I don't mind though because I don't carry it that often. Specs-wise, there's not much difference between the two. The Macbook Pro has a more advance processor but Macbook Air's is still manageable, I would say there's not much difference. So again, it boils down to your usage if you need to carry it around often or not.

showb_ph, Mar 23, 2016
  2. janineaa

BlueText

Personally, I prefer my Macbook Pro because it's a work computer. It can handle having Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop and a couple of other programs up without slowing down. I think that if you have a desktop computer at home and you just need something to travel with or during meetings, then a MacBook Air could be more practical. But if it's your main work computer, I would spend a little extra cash on a MacBook Pro.

BlueText, Sep 10, 2016
Ask a Question