Lifebooks

Discussion in 'Fujitsu' started by sparkster, Aug 15, 2015.

1. sparkster

sparkster

What do you think of the newer convertible Lifebooks, are they worth the money? I have quite an old one, I'm not sure how old, but it was a great computer in it's time. I'm wondering how much better the newer ones are and if anyone has experience with them?

sparkster, Aug 15, 2015
  2. sparkster

rz3300

Well I consider myself to be pretty up to date with technology and aware of what is out there, and I have to say that I have no idea what a Lifebook is. I am pretty sure that I have never heard of it until now and I just did a quick search and just found a bunch of things that did not seem to be related. I am intrigued now, though, and I will be checking back to see what I can learn.

rz3300, Feb 28, 2016
    IcyBC likes this.
  3. sparkster

IcyBC

I have the same thought as @rz330 since I don't know what a Lifebook is! I was thinking along the line of personal development just base on the title, and then I found this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fujitsu_Lifebook

Is this the correct one?

IcyBC, Feb 28, 2016
  4. sparkster

sparkster

Yes, Lifebooks are manufactured by Fujitsu-Seimens. They are basically a notebook computer with a swivel screen that can be turned around to turn it into a tablet PC - it's a notebook and a tablet PC all in one! The older ones used digitizer pens, as they didn't have touchscreen back then but the newer ones are now being made with touchscreen which obviously Windows 10 caters for. I have just bought a new laptop but I didn't go for a Lifebook in the end, I went for a Lenovo.

sparkster, Mar 20, 2016
Ask a Question