Lenovo 2 bleeps on power up

Discussion in 'Laptop General Discussion' started by Paradox2kuk, Apr 16, 2021.

1. Paradox2kuk

Paradox2kuk

Hi, I have a Lenovo V155-15API when I power the laptop on you get 2 short bleeps then it goes to the novo menu, I choose startup manually it loads to windows but continues with the 2 short bleeps, If I put the laptop into sleep mode then wake it up the bleeps are gone and the laptop works fine until you restart it or power it off then you have to go through the whole process again, Would really appreciate any help I can get, Thanks

Paradox2kuk, Apr 16, 2021
  2. Paradox2kuk

gray1

On my Lenovo M93p Tiny, it means that it can't find a keyboard. It is an error during boot up, but it should give you some kind of a message that tells what the error is.

gray1, Apr 18, 2021
  3. Paradox2kuk

Paradox2kuk

Hi, Unfortunately it does not give any message, I have had a look in the bios but no warnings, As I said when it starts up and you put it too sleep then wake it works fine with no bleeps and keyboard works fine Strange!! Thanks.

Paradox2kuk, Apr 19, 2021
Ask a Question