Leather carrying case

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by cbgold, Feb 20, 2009.

1. cbgold

cbgold

This is my first post. I did a search and could not find anything about a leather carrying case for my new 10.1" Acer Aspire One AOD 150. I've seen some on Amazon but only for the 8.9" screen. Has anyone found one for the larger screen yet?

By the way, I guess I got lucky becuase when I received my new netbook from Amazon 3 days ago it came with one of the "better" longer lasting 6 cell batteries. I've run it down twice so far and both times when I recharged it I got more then 8 hours of battery life. I've read that future models will not come with this good a 6 cell battery. That's too bad because I love mine.

cbgold, Feb 20, 2009
  2. cbgold

savydad

same for me, I've gotten 8+ hours out of mine, guess there is a reason for early adoption with this new model. I too am looking for a leather or at least a neoprene sleeve as I thought it came with one but didn't. Let me know if you find one for a reasonable price (20 or so)

savydad, Feb 22, 2009
  3. cbgold

rz3300

Well this reminds me of something that a random guy in the store told me a long time ago, and that was to avoid leather. It was in passing so I am not sure how much I should put into it, but it makes sense. The weather really affects leather more than other materials so I would not want an expensive device in there.

rz3300, Sep 8, 2016
Ask a Question