Latest Windows 10 update

Discussion in 'Windows' started by Fuzyon, Oct 5, 2016.

1. Fuzyon

Fuzyon

How does everyone feel about it? They have updated the UI with some new icons and some polishing, it looks better in my opinion. Microsoft Edge was also updated although I don't use it so I can't comment on it.
    Stability seems the same, it actually fixed some crashes that I had with my graphics card which is great.

Fuzyon, Oct 5, 2016
  2. Fuzyon

vinaya

I installed Windows 10 about a week ago, and I am not aware about any updates available. In fact I am yet to update my Windows 10. So far everything is good, I have not experienced any problems and the system has not asked for updates yet.

vinaya, Oct 6, 2016
  3. Fuzyon

Aree Wongwanlee

No, I haven't noticed anything new. Wait, I think the start menu looks a bit different, but the change is so minor as to almost unnoticeable. Performance-wise, my computer is still running ok. Before the upgrade, it was ok. After the upgrade, it is still ok.

Aree Wongwanlee, Oct 6, 2016
  4. Fuzyon

Vash

I have noticed no important difference since the latest windows update. It was just one of the many updates I have received in over the year.

When I first got my Surface Pro 4 a year ago, the graphics card always acted up. A few updates later it was fixed. Nowadays no updates gets my attention really unless it offers some really useful new features.

It updates when you turn off/on computer.

Vash, Oct 10, 2016
    Fuzyon likes this.
  5. Fuzyon

Fuzyon

It will only update if you have that option turned on, otherwise you will not receive any updates so I think he's right in what he's saying.
    I received another update the other day which made the UI so much smoother, in the past updates it always lagged behind and I have a good laptop. The Origin bug seems to be fixed as well.

Fuzyon, Oct 10, 2016
  6. Fuzyon

Sefie

We haven't really noticed anything new :/ My husband is the one who uses Windows 10, I'm still using Windows 8.1, no regrets at all :) I won't be updating anytime soon, but I will keep an eye for the new update you guys are talking about :)

Sefie, Oct 14, 2016
  7. Fuzyon

Fuzyon

Why are you still staying with 8.1, not trying to sound mean but unless you don't have any problems with it then there's no reason you shouldn't upgrade to Windows 10. No compatibility issues, the OS runs silky smooth after the last upgrades and you get the sexy UI which I think is extremely responsive.

Fuzyon, Oct 14, 2016
  8. Fuzyon

AntonioCalcano

I haven't noticed anything different, but unlike many people I haven't had any issues, it seems that this update has messed things up for many people. Thankfully I'm not one of those so I'm glad about that, if you're having issues then the best thing I'd think is start from zero.

AntonioCalcano, Oct 14, 2016
  9. Fuzyon

hades_leae

It's crap, and I hate auto updates, right now I don't shut off my laptop to prevent it from updating, and randomly after like 1 week or 2 it will just start updating if I don't do it myself after taking it out of sleep mode. It's really ugly, I do like the edge design for the app windows, I don't like the stick apps at all.

hades_leae, Oct 15, 2016
Ask a Question