Laptop turns on but will not boot/load windows

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by RedSoxNation, Sep 9, 2009.

1. RedSoxNation

RedSoxNation

Its an Acer Aspire 5270.

I was on the internet and it just froze, then it went to a black screen and there was nothing I could do. So I held the power off button and then restarted it back up.

Anyways when i turn on the laptop i have an option to click F2 to go to the setup utilities, otherwise if i let the laptop be it dose not boot what so ever after the Acer logo pops up. After the logo pops up and the booting begins the laptop only has a black screen and a bar that moves across the screen like its loading. Only it does this for a hour and nothing.

So am I best doing an Alt+F10?

Thanks

RedSoxNation, Sep 9, 2009
  2. RedSoxNation

RedSoxNation

Ok, I went with the restore. I meen what have I got to lose, it will only take me back to factory spec. Only its just loading, I did the alt and f10 and it took me to a black page with writing, so seeing as its the only option to select I pressed it. Only it took me to a page with a few ACER ''e'' logos all over and it just says ''wait a moment'' If only it was a moment, its been 2 hours. Can someone, anyone advise me what to do.

thank you

RedSoxNation, Sep 9, 2009
Ask a Question