Laptop Price Question

Discussion in 'Laptop General Discussion' started by Bagel, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Bagel

Bagel

I'm looking to buy a new laptop. However, I want to sell my current one. I was wondering what people thought a good general price point would be for selling it. Here are the specs:

1920 X 1080 @ 60 Hz

Windows 8.1 Pro 64-Bit

Intel Core 17 3630QM @ 2.40 GHZ (Ivy Bridge 22nm)
    3GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670M Graphics Card

Upgraded to - 256GB Samsung 850 EVO SSD
    1TB Seagate 5400 RPM SATA-3 8MB Cache 2nd HDD

Upgraded to - Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260
    16.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 665MHz

Upgraded External Power Supply
    New Battery

DVD RW

Bagel, Sep 8, 2015
  2. Bagel

IcyBC

Do a search on Ebay for the exact same model and type of your laptop to find out the price! It generally gives you a good idea of how much you should sell it for.

IcyBC, Sep 17, 2015
  3. Bagel

Diane Lane

Yes, as @IcyBC stated, it's good to check on eBay to see what other, similar units are valued at. Be sure to use the advanced search function at the top right, and when you get into the search function, plug in your applicable information, then make sure to click the 'sold' box, so you can see what similar units have actually sold for. People list items for all sorts of prices, but that doesn't matter. What matters is how much people were willing to pay for them, and once you've determined that, you can decide where you want to set your price. Be sure to check also into shipping types and costs, so you don't end up eating some or all of that cost.

Diane Lane, Sep 24, 2015
Ask a Question