Laptop Display

Discussion in 'Laptop Hardware' started by paul_faraianu, Sep 7, 2020.

1. paul_faraianu

paul_faraianu

Hi,

I have a Satellite L355D-S7825, ModelL PSLE0U-01000R; Running Win 8.1 Home
    I turned the unit today and the screen is black/blank. The power green light is the only on that's green, the rest are off. I took the battery of, held the power button on for 45 seconds, re-installed the battery but the monitor wont turn on; tried to acess the BIOS but I dont even have to option at boot to access the bios.
    Any successions
    Thank you

paul_faraianu, Sep 7, 2020
    Sakib Bin Rashid likes this.
  2. paul_faraianu

ayaankalyan

Hi paul_faraianu once remove the ram and clean it after that reinstall, After all these changes if the screen doesn't "ON" then there is a problem with your mother board ( Display section).

ayaankalyan, Sep 14, 2020
  3. paul_faraianu

Shweta Singh

The best laptop displays are-

• Asus ProArt Display PA278CV.

• HP 24mh FHD Monitor.

• ViewSonic VA2447-MH Monitor.

• LG 32UN650-W 32-inch UHD IPS Ultrafine Display.

• Dell Ultrasharp 34-Inch Curved USB-C Monitor.

• Samsung Odyssey G7 32-inch LED Curved Monitor.

Shweta Singh, Nov 9, 2021
  4. paul_faraianu

M AWAIS ALI

Hi,
    First of all, check your SATA cable and RAM. Clean it and reinstall the laptop if it doesn't work then check your motherboard. Sometimes chipset is out of order. But sometimes laptop screen may be out of order. And if you want to buy new laptop screen then following info will help you.
    One of the main reasons you should know the model of your laptop is so you're sure that you're purchasing the correct replacement screen. While a number of companies offer laptop screen repair kits that can make the process easier, if you order the wrong screen you won't be able to make any repairs.

M AWAIS ALI, Nov 17, 2021
Ask a Question