Laptop decision

Discussion in 'Which Laptop should I buy?' started by pol_atomic, Feb 4, 2017.

1. pol_atomic

pol_atomic

Hello!

I am interested In buying a new laptop. I am a scientist and I am want a powerfull (since I run some tedious code on it), slim and long-lasting battery laptop.

First I considered a Macbook or a MacbookPro but I don’t know If it is worth the price. I have been doubting on jumping into the Apple side for many years.

I have also seen some really interesting laptops which also offer the option to convert them in a tablet, I think they are called 2 in 1 laptops. I have put an eye on the Dell XPS 13 2 in 1, which is very expensive but it looks awesome. I am also interested in the HP Spectre x360.

All of these laptops cost around 1.500 euros, here in spain. Because of that I have also considered picking up a simple yet complete laptop without any of these fancy things. You know, a 700-800 eur small laptop with good specs but anything else.

What do you think, Is it worth to buy a MacBook or a fancy yet powerful 2 in 1 laptop, or I should go for a simplest and cheapest option?

Thank you!

pol_atomic, Feb 4, 2017
Ask a Question