Laptop broken need help

Discussion in 'Laptop General Discussion' started by Graham o connor, Mar 29, 2014.

1. Graham o connor

Graham o connor

Can any1 help me out plz my laptop is 2 or 3 weeks old and logged it on to find this happening any help would be welcome thank you

Graham o connor, Mar 29, 2014
  2. Graham o connor

Graham o connor

Just tryed to upload a video but cant seem to on my phone i will try and post pictures to help

3. Graham o connor

Graham o connor

I log in and this is my screen

Attached Files:

4. Graham o connor

Graham o connor

And then this happens and it constantly keep flicking like that i can open anything i cant do anything any suggestions

Attached Files:

5. Graham o connor

elPaulio Moderator

Hi Graham,

From the second picture it looks to me like your start bar is still along the bottom but your desktop has lost all icons and gone a red/blue colour.
    Is this the case? Or are there other symptoms that cannot be seen in the image?

It really would help if you can describe what happens, how Long it takes before it happens, is there anything you can do to help it etc.

If the start bar is still visible along the bottom then I would sayit is likely to either be a corrupted file in windows possibly caused by a virus or maybe caused by the computer crashing and not saving the file properly.

First thing to do would be run an up to date virus checker and malware checker to clear the PC of any possible virii. Then put your windows disc in and boot to that and choose the repair option. This will then look through all your system files and repair any corrupt ones.

If it is not a software issue then it may be the cable that runs to the monitor is wearing out and needs replaced but we can discuss that once we know for sure why type of issue you are having.

Paul

elPaulio, Mar 30, 2014
  6. Graham o connor

babyleans

you could try reinstalling windows if you cant download an antivirus. hopefully you backed up any important things you had on your computer.

babyleans, Apr 13, 2014
Ask a Question