King's Bounty & Spellforce 2

Discussion in 'Windows' started by Gallean, Feb 19, 2009.

1. Gallean

Gallean

Does anybody here know how I can make it work?

I'd like to think that it will...

Gallean, Feb 19, 2009
  2. Gallean

jeanphillipe

i dont have absolute certain but spellforce its relative "old" game i think can run
    see the specification:

for minimum

System:
    Intel Pentium 4 1.6GHz or AMD Sempron 2800+ or equivalent
    RAM:
    512 MB
    Video Memory:
    128 MB
    Hard Drive Space:
    5000 MB

for the kings bounty dont have any idea

jeanphillipe, Feb 26, 2009
  3. Gallean

Gallean

I tried installing Spell Force 2 using a mounted image on Daemon Tools lite. It installed all right, but the game won't run when I click the link on the desktop (I already did all the crack stuff). I assume it's some automatic setting in the game which stops the program from running if it detects some lacking specifications on your computer hardware, i.e. videocard.

Can't really remember if I tried 3d Analyzer yet, but I tried 3d Analyzer with King's Bounty... and it still won't work. King's Bounty has the exact same problem too. Installs well and good, but when you try running the game, the screen just flashes for a split second and nothing happens. Either this is caused by what I mentioned above, or it refuses to run when the PC (the AAO, in this case) does not support the game's default screen resolution...

*sigh* This is depressing.

Gallean, Mar 2, 2009
Ask a Question