Kanye West Announces Video Game; No Man's Sky Creator Tweets His Support

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Sefie, Feb 13, 2016.

1. Sefie

Sefie

Kim Kardashian and Katy Perry already have video games based on them, and it seems that Kanye West is doesn't want to be left behind. West's game is called Only One and it's based on his song by the same name.

At the launch of his new album, The Life of Pablo, he unveiled a trailer for the video game that is based on his mother Donda West. She passed away in 2007 and the game is about her travelling through the gates of heaven.

http://gadgets.ndtv.com/games/news/...no-mans-sky-creator-tweets-his-support-801774

Sefie, Feb 13, 2016
  2. Sefie

IBMPC8088

Is there going to be a free version or a paid one available? And if the user gets to a certain level, is Kanye going to walk out and interrupt them to not let them finish until they pay for the upgrade? :p It's nice that he is doing a story to remember and honor his mother, it really is. I somehow doubt that the stigmata that's followed him around for all his other antics and activities will help him, despite the support team and legitimate launch of his undertaking with this.

IBMPC8088, Feb 14, 2016
  3. Sefie

Sefie

Hahahahaha,good one!!!!! That would be spot on if Kanye would just walk out before you could finish it, so you would end up upgrading it. I hope he prove us wrong ;) I also think it's nice he is doing this for his mother, at first I thought it was about his self-absorbed self, but maybe being a father is changing him for good :) I guess we will see how it goes!

Sefie, Feb 15, 2016
  4. Sefie

IcyBC

I am for sure that my teenager boy and his entire school and soccer club friends won't be going anywhere near this game even if he pay them to play. I wonder how many people and what age group finding this sort of game interesting enough to play?

Yes, it is wonderful that he remembers his mom, but come on..playing his mom passing through the gates of heaven?

IcyBC, Feb 16, 2016
  5. Sefie

Charles Franklin

I did not know this, even though I feel that I should have. Given his weird creative genius that doesn't make sense until you think about it, I would expect nothing less.

The game is probably confusing, though it seems like it might be fun just because you can say "I played this new game created by Kanye".

Charles Franklin, Feb 16, 2016
Ask a Question