I've narrowed it down to two... But which one??

Discussion in 'Which Laptop should I buy?' started by Stuart Roberts, Jan 17, 2016.

1. Stuart Roberts

Stuart Roberts

Stuart Roberts, Jan 17, 2016
  2. Stuart Roberts

Krissttina Isobe

I'd go to stores that has hands on fiddling with your computers that you're interested in to get what you really want. Reading about it is alright for you narrowed it down to just 2, now comes the final test of how it feels when you're actually using it for something you always do, plus you can ask the sales person about what kind of security should you get, what are the store perks for buying like 1 yr. free maintenance, upgrades, battery life etc. You'll be able to make up your mind real quick with hands on to a computer you're interested in buying.

Krissttina Isobe, Jan 19, 2016
  3. Stuart Roberts

IcyBC

I believe I am late in finding this thread, as the first link is no longer there! The Lenovo looks nice, but like @Krissttina Isobe I would suggest that you physically check it out to have the feel for the laptop that you want! It might looks good and sounds good online, but your personal preferences might feel differently when you're actually working on it or with it.

IcyBC, Jan 23, 2016
Ask a Question