Issues With Video Playback and Mouse Pad

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by bluephi1914, Apr 28, 2011.

1. bluephi1914

bluephi1914

Is it normal for video pkayback to be choppy or the words and mouth to be out of sync. I have tried several different things to fix this problem.... different versions of flash player, factory restore to clear all the memory, quicktime player which kind of helped.... But the problem is still there.

Also, whenever I type the cursor jumps to another spot on the page. a friend of mine told me my thumbs were hovering over Mouse pad.... so I changed my style of typing and my cursor it's still skipping around.

Are the newer netbooks better? I also heard I cld change operating system, as in turn it into a MAC.

I have 2 gig of ram. Windows 7 (same issue with vista)

bluephi1914, Apr 28, 2011
  2. bluephi1914

Indie

The Intel GMA 500 in terms of video playback isn't all that well, especially when it comes to playing Hi-Def on Youtube or other online videos.

And as for the mouse that happens to me a lot, and I really do believe your friend is right. Your thumb might still be hitting the mouse pad for it can be quite sensitive.

Indie, May 12, 2011
Ask a Question