is this the right power cord? can someone check?

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by steveklebanoff, Dec 16, 2009.

1. steveklebanoff

steveklebanoff

hey guys,

i recently left my acer aspire one aoa 150-1126 power cord in the library.

when i went to the lost and found, there was a massive bin of power supply blocks and cords.

i found the block, but the cord was separated and i had to take the best guess for the cord that goes with it.

the cord says '7A 125V' on it. is this the right cord to go with my power block? is there any chance using this cord with my power block will cause issues?

thank you!

steveklebanoff, Dec 16, 2009
  2. steveklebanoff

Forone

The power block is the main thing, for reducing wall socket voltage down to exactly what the machine can use. There shouldn't be any weirdness or forcing about the the way the three contacts from the wall socket cord fit into he power block. If the cord running from the wall socket into the power block fits correctly and provides current to the power block, it's okay. If I were you, I'd be much more concerned to be sure the power block is the right one.

Forone, Dec 16, 2009
  3. steveklebanoff

steveklebanoff

Sounds good, thanks a lot. I'm convinced the power block is correct. Now I can rest a little easier :)

steveklebanoff, Dec 16, 2009
Ask a Question