Is this a Good Laptop?

Discussion in 'Which Laptop should I buy?' started by madmaxnightrider, Dec 2, 2021.

1. madmaxnightrider

madmaxnightrider

madmaxnightrider, Dec 2, 2021
  2. madmaxnightrider

nadirkhan

HY Friends! i am too much confused which laptop should i choose between these Dell E7450 , E5450, lenovo T450, or HP 840G2.
    read online reviews of E7450 that this machine heats too much,what i want is a bit rugged and normal laptop for daily use,seen 2-3 Hp840G series machines they are fancy yet prone to hinges issue.
    i will use laptop for Matlab Simulation, Circuit Designing and similar kind of things. In the area i live summer temp in July & Aug reaches 42C.

previously i use Hp Elitebook6930p for 7 years and lenovo T430 for 8 Months and easily i can say 6930P ist generation is betting 3rd gen Lenovo.

nadirkhan, Dec 31, 2021
  3. madmaxnightrider

Shweta Singh

The best Lenovo laptops consistently rank near the top of our overall best laptops rankings. From the excellent ThinkPad business laptops to the sleek Yoga notebook and affordable Ideapad laptops, Lenovo offers something for all types of laptop users.

Shweta Singh, Jan 17, 2022
Ask a Question