Is there a way to rotate the trackpad input? *Solved

Discussion in 'Modding and Customization' started by edit_text, Feb 22, 2009.

1. edit_text

edit_text

I've only had my AAO for about two weeks, I was looking very seriously at the Dell mini 9 but went with this instead. I take my laptop to work daily, but it can be a pain taking a full sized laptop everyday, especially when I want to ride my motorcycle. Sorry, all that was irrelevant.

I love that I can rotate the screen, but it is hard to make use of because I have not found a way to rotate the trackpad input. Is there any software that can do this?

e_t

There is a program called sakasa. It takes a little setup, but it can rotate the mouse input. Not an elegant solution, but it will work.

edit_text, Feb 22, 2009
  2. edit_text

eses

eses, Mar 2, 2009
  3. edit_text

DougHillman

How does it work? I didn't DL it, but it seems to just reverse the input, not swap it 90 degrees.

-------------------

EDIT

My mistake. Didn't look closely enough. You can also rotate the mouse with Sakasa. Thanks for the info, I've been wanting something to do this as well.

Here's a link. http://sakasa-mouse.10001downloads.com/download

DougHillman, Mar 2, 2009
Ask a Question