Is there a typo here?

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by Rathma, Aug 1, 2008.

1. Rathma

Rathma

Rathma, Aug 1, 2008
  2. Rathma

Rathma

I think I found another typo.

The AOA150-1813 model at bestbuy says it has an 80GB hard drive, and the AOA150-1813 model at The Source says it has an 8GB hard drive.

Help?

Rathma, Aug 1, 2008
  3. Rathma

Guest Guest

There are 2 windows versions with identical specs but 3 cell and 6 cell batteries. I don't think there's any 80gb drives

And for that price you would think it was the 6 cell but I'm betting it's the 3 since it says the battery life is 3 hours

ncix.com has the 6 cell for 429

Guest, Aug 1, 2008
  4. Rathma

Rathma

Thanks very much for the reply. I guess i'd better pre-order from NCIX. It's a shame they ship from the other side of Canada.

Rathma, Aug 2, 2008
  5. Rathma

IslandBookworm

Heh. For once we west-coasters don't have to wait for something ship from the center of the universe! ;)

IslandBookworm, Aug 2, 2008
  6. Rathma

Guest Guest

I buy stuff from ncix quite a lot but I'm in Ontario. Of the big online vendors the only one I haven't bought from yet would be tigerdirect. Canadacomputers seems to take ages processing orders. Ncix is typically very fast about getting deliveries out. It's a shame they are all the way in BC though

Guest, Aug 2, 2008
Ask a Question