Is the A150 with integrated 3g a myth?

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by simbeb, Jul 18, 2009.

1. simbeb

simbeb

I am very confused. I have seen numerous articles mentioning the release of the AA1 A150 with internal 3G, but I can't seem to find it for sale anywhere. When I look around the web, the traders are all out of stock, that's when they make any mention of it?
    So my question is : does it actually exist? Or rather, is still being produced?
    I want a brand new white one with full warranty, if it was not over £300 that would be great. Oh, and I am in the UK - thanks.

2nd question:
    If I do get hold of one, do you know of good 3g sim only deal? Is it easy and affordable to turn the mobile phone credit into a broadband access one?

Thank you all in advance... ;)

simbeb, Jul 18, 2009
  2. simbeb

jerryt

I am in the US and there are two places selling the Aspire One 3G model. Radio shack sells the AOA150-1987 and Costco sells an AOD150 version.

I find them on Ebay from time to time. If you are looking for the 8.9" model search for AOA150-1987

jerryt, Jul 18, 2009
  3. simbeb

Cptnodegard

They have them over here in Norway, in stock, with 3G. Definitely not a myth

Cptnodegard, Jul 19, 2009
  4. simbeb

simbeb

Finally bought one £260 from Amazon UK. They seem to be appearing everywhere since the beginning of August. 3 is so far the only provider to offer a sim-only broadband contract in the UK. I'll wait for the competitors to arrive on the market...

simbeb, Aug 18, 2009
Ask a Question