Is it possible for the touchpad to be more consistent?

Discussion in 'Windows' started by ClusterFunk, Aug 6, 2008.

1. ClusterFunk

ClusterFunk

i'm running Win XP and whenever i try to use the touchpad to scroll, it isn't consistent. sometimes it will do it, sometimes it won't. sometimes when two fingers brush up against it, it causes the text size to increase or decrease!

i normally work with a macbook pro and when two fingers touch the pad, it activates the scrolling. it seems that the touchpad on the aspire one can recognize when two points are touching the pad; does anyone know whether there is a way to get it to scroll rather than in/de-crease the text size?

ClusterFunk, Aug 6, 2008
  2. ClusterFunk

midgetdiablo

I would like to know the same thing. I got the hang of getting it to scroll; it's not exactly on the very side of the touchpad. It's like one centimeter away from the right side, which is weird, but I'm having problems controlling how much I want to scroll. Hopefully they'll fix this with a driver or something.

midgetdiablo, Aug 6, 2008
  3. ClusterFunk

loopyoyo

download the synaptics touchpad driver if your running xp..u can customize everything from there

loopyoyo, Aug 6, 2008
Ask a Question