Is Dell Better?

Discussion in 'Dell' started by Jason76, Sep 18, 2016.

1. Jason76

Jason76

The TV ads used to have this funny teenager who said, "You should have got a Dell dude.". :D However, is Dell better, or is it just advertising hype? What are some of your personal experiences with these computers? What are some unique things about them?

Jason76, Sep 18, 2016
    Krissttina Isobe likes this.
  2. Jason76

HappyKoi

I've had a few Dell laptops and I am overall very happy with them. They are very durable and don't seem to have the issues that my current ASUS laptop has. Customer service has been really good when I did have a minor power cord issue, and sent me a new one for free. I have one that's almost a decade old and still doing well.

HappyKoi, Sep 18, 2016
  3. Jason76

Karen Gordon

Yes, I think Dell has quality, and the customer service is good. I once saw a very affordable Dell laptop on eBay that included with it a year of Dell technical support and maintence. I know someone who spilled a cup of coffee or something on her Dell and the techs came out and fixed it for free...now that is service!

Karen Gordon, Sep 23, 2016
  4. Jason76

Krissttina Isobe

:)It sounds good for a Dell laptop for me too. I'm going to buy a new laptop soon and wanted to know what people's experience was, thanks. I will lean towards Dell now for a new laptop...being user friendliest I need a trustworthy laptop and Dell sounds like the best.

Krissttina Isobe, Oct 15, 2016
  5. Jason76

Krissttina Isobe

It sounds good for a Dell laptop for me too. I'm going to buy a new laptop soon and wanted to know what people's experience was, thanks. I will lean towards Dell now for a new laptop...being user friendliest I need a trustworthy laptop and Dell sounds like the best.

Krissttina Isobe, Oct 15, 2016
  6. Jason76

sachinkumar12

The same configuration HP Laptops will have a little higher price. HP doesn't have the standard gaming line-up that Dell has in the Alienware brand.

sachinkumar12, Feb 7, 2017
  7. Jason76

JackSnowFk

I think Dell, HP are both great. ThinkPad is also good enough

JackSnowFk, Feb 15, 2017
  8. Jason76

sachinkumar12

Dell are best

sachinkumar12, Feb 18, 2017
Ask a Question