Is Chrome OS easy to learn?

Discussion in 'Chrome OS' started by cluckeyo, Jun 6, 2016.

1. cluckeyo

cluckeyo

I have always used PC and Windows. Now that I have decided to move to Chrome OS, I wonder if there will be much of a learning curve. Any thoughts on this?

cluckeyo, Jun 6, 2016
  2. cluckeyo

vinaya

I have always used windows in laptops and android in hand held devices. I have never used chromebook or chrone OS for that matter. Therefore, I am unable to say whether it is easy to learn or hard to master.However, I am also thinking to get a chromebook fofr myself.

vinaya, Jun 6, 2016
  3. cluckeyo

fcuco

If you already now how to use a web browser there is no learning curve for ChromeOS because this operating system in particular is just a way for a computer to boot and run the Chrome web browser. The other things that could be slightly different are the ways in which you configure and join wireless networks or change your desktop appearance, but this is all done trough a GUI that's very intuitive and simple, there are no command line stuff that you would have to run or anything like that.
    You, quite literally, simply turn the computer on, click on the Chrome icon and start browsing.

fcuco, Jun 12, 2016
Ask a Question