Install Skype under Linpus Linux... from basic mode

Discussion in 'Linux' started by rjm, Aug 25, 2008.

1. rjm

edt

Hi I have only had my "one" a couple of days, loving it already though. Followed the excellent instructions for the skype download and icon install, no bother at all thank you all. My problem now is that on re booting the mouse i was using wired to usb connector, will only work for left click right click, it will not move the cursor? I fear my wife will be after killing me if i dont resolve this issue sharpish lol. any thoughts anyone????? thanks in advance. ed

edt, Oct 29, 2008
  2. rjm

SLB

I'm a real novice, but managed to download Skype following your very precise instructions - thanks. I also had problems with the numbering sequence at the end, as mine were all out of sequence. I just made sure no numbers doubled up and it seemed to be fine.

SLB, Nov 3, 2008
  3. rjm

SLB

I've just noticed that since installing Skype my Messenger is not working - nothing happens when i click on it. I would like to be able to use both. Is that possible? Any suggestions anyone? Thanks.

SLB, Nov 15, 2008
  4. rjm

barrie

Hi rjm,

I followed you instructions and Skype now resides perfectly on my Acer Aspire, the thing that surprised me was as soon as I opened Skype entered my user name and password my account was there no added procedures to do re transferring data from the PC to the Acer, thank you for your great instructions. :)

Regards
    Barrie

barrie, Nov 15, 2008
Ask a Question