"igxprd32 display driver has stopped working normally" Help!

Discussion in 'Windows' started by timberwei, Oct 27, 2010.

1. timberwei

timberwei

Everytime I run World of Warcraft (patch 4.0.1) I now get the "your igxprd32 display driver has stopped working normally... please reboot..." error, i've been playing on my Acer Aspire One notebook for weeks and it's been fine until this error occured one day out of nowhere... now it's happening within 30 seconds of logging in every time.

The error reverts my screen to some.. 18 bit colour .. or something (i'm almost toally computer illiterate) - i've looked over other forums for sollutions, everyone sais to downgrade your display drivers, however, the 2 drivers i've downloaded have given me the message saying my computer couldn't run the setup due to lack of requirements or something.

Please, is there an easy way to fix this? I just can't be bothered with another broken computer, i've only had this notebook for afew months.

timberwei, Oct 27, 2010
Ask a Question