I need schematic laptop for Asus Tp500ln cj132h

Discussion in 'Laptop Hardware' started by Desainavirss, Jul 27, 2016.

1. Desainavirss

Desainavirss

Hi
    I am looking for a asus laptop scheme for tp500ln cj132h. I'm looking through google and I found two sites, but want to download all of a sudden they ask become a premium member, tetapicsaya not have much money for it ..

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2016
    Desainavirss, Jul 27, 2016
    IBMPC8088 likes this.
  2. Desainavirss

IBMPC8088

You can buy the scematic designs for laptops similar to this Asus model from Laptop Schematics. It stills costs a little, but it's usually between $10 to $20 on average based upon the model and what you need. I'm not sure if they have this exact model (you might have to contact them to see if it's not on the list), but there's a few places that have scematics for sale, and you don't have to become a member for any of them to just buy what you need one time for repair or personal uses.

If you're lucky, you might be able to find a torrent somewhere of it, but usually it's best to get it from one of the official sites so you know it's complete and you don't have to hunt for it.

IBMPC8088, Jul 28, 2016
Ask a Question