I may become a double daddy

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by garrettp, May 21, 2009.

1. garrettp

garrettp

No, my girlfriend is not with child as I am fixed. I have been for a while now.

Her mother however is a drunk and verbally abusive. Extremely long story which involves physically abusive boyfriends and an 8yo going to the neighbors at 2:30 in the morning to call 911 thinking her mother was dead in a pool of blood on the floor.

To make a long story short, Her mother has agreed (both when sober and when drunk) to give us her two remaining children ages 5.5 and 10.5. I have been trying now for over 2 years to get these two beautiful children and it finally just might happen. We will see what the state has to say though.

Thanks for letting me post here. I am so excited and just need to let it out :) Here is a pic with Mikey on the left Marlee on the right and me in the middle (looking like my Uncle Mel).

[​IMG]

garrettp, May 21, 2009
  2. garrettp

nmesisca

best of luck mate!
    Im getting older and I kind of wish I had one of my own too :S

nmesisca, May 21, 2009
  3. garrettp

kekinash

Good decision, just take care of them as if they were your kids and they will reward you all life.
    Nice kids, I have 3 of my own...

kekinash, May 21, 2009
  4. garrettp

Shrike

All this \nd no diapers! Woohoo! \best of luck, \i'm wishing you and them well. Good on youfor stepping up to the plate to effect a rescue. I believe you will be responsible too!

Shrike, May 27, 2009
Ask a Question