I cant restore whit d2d

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by db Nightmare qp, Apr 10, 2009.

1. db Nightmare qp

db Nightmare qp

Well, I have 4 days whit my acer aspire one A110, but now Trying to instal programs like winrar, and VLC media player I do too much things that I unknow what does for, beacuse Im new in Linux and this linpus is very dificult to understand, so I have the correct mode to reinstal those apps, now Im wanna restore the system to do it everithing clean, because my aspire some times freezes ins some apps, I heard about when booting I have to press Alt+F10, but nothing happens, the option of d2d recovery is On, and I dont delete any partition, but I dont understand what to do now, How can I use the d2d recovery to restart my OS??? what keys I have to push in what moment??? Im new whit Acer, and so new whit Linux limpus, so I have a lot of cuestions!!!

Greetings...

db Nightmare qp, Apr 10, 2009
  2. db Nightmare qp

barrie

Hi db Nightmare qp,

You will need to use the rescue CD that came with the Acer in order to restore it to new condition as out of the box.

If you have not created the rescue USB stick have a look here on how to do this.
    viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7412
    Or if you have an external CD/DVD drive.

barrie, Apr 13, 2009
Ask a Question