How to speed up my laptop

Discussion in 'Sony' started by Mikitty, Apr 2, 2016.

1. Mikitty

Sealpikachu

My laptop used to be really slow too and then I realized I had never erased the temporary files. How long has it been since you cleaned your computer? Mine sped up like crazy just deleting that, internet history/cookies etc. and getting rid of apps I never used. Most of them I had forgotten about completely so they were just taking up space.

Sealpikachu, Apr 21, 2016
  2. Mikitty

lorastuward

Hi! My friend recommended a freeware named OSToto PC Speeder to me. It is a useful tool to speed up computer. And there are many optimizing options!

lorastuward, Jul 19, 2016
  3. Mikitty

lorastuward

As for me, I won't install many software on my computer. And a speeder software is needed. I used a useful tool named OSToto PC Speeder on my computer, It not only can speed up computer, but also have many other optimizing options!

lorastuward, Jul 19, 2016
  4. Mikitty

cluckeyo

Wth my last laptop, I bought a little program by AVG called PC Tune-up. That is a great program and I may want to put it on my new one too. I was running vista on the old one and it got to where it ran miserably slow. After taking care of malware with Malwarebytes, I decided to try this new little PC Tune-UP. It works by temporarily disabling all the programs running in the background and makes things much, much faster. Nice, easy to understand console. I love that program!!

cluckeyo, Jul 19, 2016
  5. Mikitty

nytegeek

You don't need optimization software. Everything you need done can be done safely without it. Most optimizers, like the one spammed earlier in this thread are a scam.

nytegeek, Jul 19, 2016
    IBMPC8088 likes this.
  6. Mikitty

IBMPC8088

Brawndo flavored Opto PC Speeder!

"Now with super fast electrolytes!"

(It's got what PC plants crave)

IBMPC8088, Jul 19, 2016
Ask a Question