How to overclock AMD Ryzen 3 3250U

Discussion in 'Asus' started by AsusViVoBook, Oct 24, 2021.

1. AsusViVoBook

AsusViVoBook

hi i would like to overclock my ryzen 3 (AMD Ryzen 3 3250U) ive tryed ryzen master and other apps they all say the processor is not suppourted please let me know how i can overclock this cpu. the laptop is a asus vivobook m515da, the multiplier is locked on this cpu so does that mean that you can't overclock it?

Last edited: Oct 24, 2021
    AsusViVoBook, Oct 24, 2021
  2. AsusViVoBook

AsusViVoBook

i figured out a way how to speed up the ryzen cpu processor through an application this does speed up the computer through uping the power level in watts from 15 watts to 30 watts which the computer senses through microcode then it tell the cpu you to run at a higher speed (in Mhz/Ghz) becuase you uped the power wattage. This app also uses APU's (accelerated processing units) to speed up the computer. The app is call AMD APU Tuning Utility here is a link on how to download and install the app and how to set it up, Easily Make Your Ryzen Laptop Faster! - YouTube this works for ryzen laptops and is a great way to speed up your pc you can notice a difference.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2021
    AsusViVoBook, Oct 24, 2021
  3. AsusViVoBook

AsusViVoBook

i figured out a way how to speed up the ryzen cpu processor through an application this does speed up the computer through uping the power level in watts from 15 watts to 30 watts which the computer senses through microcode then it tell the cpu you to run at a higher speed (in Mhz/Ghz) becuase you uped the power wattage. This app also uses APU's (accelerated processing units) to speed up the computer. The app is call AMD APU Tuning Utility, this works for ryzen laptops and is a great way to speed up your pc you can notice a difference. its is not recommended that you go over 30watts unless you know your system can handle it for sure. use aatu at you own risk.

AsusViVoBook, Oct 25, 2021
  4. AsusViVoBook

thunderer

i also have the same cpu, and when i was gaming with anything >=1280x720 its so freakin lagging, i search everywhere and they all say 3250u cant overclock, so is that really workin? or is it just slightly different?

thunderer, Nov 14, 2021
  5. AsusViVoBook

Aiden

Do you know if it in a all in one pc could it go over 30 watts

Aiden, Nov 5, 2023
Ask a Question