How to delete files?

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by costbee, Aug 30, 2008.

1. costbee

costbee

Hi all.I set folder properties on permissions tab.by click on owner :user >>access from read and write to none. when I try to change from none to read and write for working with this folder.but it show me permission denied.I cannot open folder or delete it.Please give me how to fix my problem. Thank you.

costbee, Aug 30, 2008
  2. costbee

goofball

you're gonna need an admin account that has access to it. you should never put the only people who have access to the folder to None, someone always needs to have access to it or else you run across this problem. Can you see who the owner of the folder is?

Otherwise, you're gonna need to move it off of the drive onto another drive and fiddle with the permissions on another PC. You can do this using a bootable PE setup.

goofball, Aug 30, 2008
  3. costbee

costbee

I repeat after your help.Trying to move folder to another flash drive but its alway show permission denied.I cannot move it to trash to delete.I haven't set password for my AA1 or other security session on my AA1.

costbee, Aug 30, 2008
  4. costbee

goofball

you need to move it from an environment other than windows. I wasn't clear enough with this point.

goofball, Aug 30, 2008
Ask a Question