how to change from Chinese to English for Android?

Discussion in 'Android' started by kopustas, Jan 8, 2011.

1. kopustas

kopustas

I have an Aspire One D255 which came with Android and Windows 7 starter. During initial configuration of Android I must have set a Chinese location as my locale by mistake and now the displays are all in Chinese. I want Android to be in English but can't find in the configuration area how to change to English. Google searches only gave hints for Android on phones. I found out what the Chinese characters for settings and language should be but still couldn't find the language or locale setting area for Android on my Aspire One. Please provide some guidance on how to change from Chinese to English.

Note also the touchpad seems to have a mind of its own and routinely automatically does left mouse button clicks (enter) so I now use a microsoft intellimouse.

kopustas, Jan 8, 2011
  2. kopustas

bapiah

Hi kopustas,

I have removed my Android on my friend's Acer1, but I'm sure you can change the language on Setting > Local & Text. You can find Setting's icon with tools picture on application list, or right-click anywhere and choose the most right side option.

bapiah, Feb 13, 2011
Ask a Question