How is the current lineup of Alienware laptops?

Discussion in 'Alienware' started by redpanda, Jun 28, 2016.

1. redpanda

redpanda

I haven't kept up with laptop news lately. Does anyone have a newer Alienware laptop? If so, would you recommend one? I know Alienware gets a lot of hate on laptop forums but I've always loved mine (and I've had a lot of laptops). When I got mine, it was partially because there wasn't a real equivalent with the same specs. Now it seems like there are tons of gaming laptops so I'm wondering if Alienware is even still worth it. You definitely can't beat their warranty (and haggling with a rep can bring the price down substantially, something a lot of people don't realize) but I wonder how their current laptops hold up.

Keep in mind that I'm not talking about their desktops (we just build ours) and I'd prefer to hear from people who actually own an Alienware laptop.

If they're no longer worth it, what are some good alternatives?

redpanda, Jun 28, 2016
  2. redpanda

rz3300

Well the last time that I went to buy a laptop, which was about five months ago, I was talking to the sales person and we had a pretty long talk about Alienware. I have always been curious about the brand and what the machines can do, and he really helped out and he made it sound like they are really the premier laptop when it comes to gaming and things like graphics, One of these days I think I might have to give one of them a shot.

rz3300, Jul 4, 2016
Ask a Question