How Good is Samsung Laptop

Discussion in 'Samsung' started by vinaya, Apr 6, 2016.

1. vinaya

vinaya

Samsung handsets are the best phones using Android OS. Soon to be launched Samsung 7 Edge is touted as a better handsets than iPhone 6 Plus. However, I don't know about Samsung laptop. Has anyone used samsung laptop? How good are damsung laptop in termes of battery back up and performance

vinaya, Apr 6, 2016
  2. vinaya

Sefie

I think it would depend a lot on the model... but my experience with Samsung products has been great so far. I've had experience with their phones and their TVs. So far so good, I have yet to try one of their laptops, but if their laptops are produced using the same quality standards applied to the other products,

Sefie, Apr 6, 2016
  3. vinaya

rz3300

I have always loved Samsung as a brand and I would recommend their products to anyone. I currently have a Samsung Chromebook and it is everything that I need it to be. Of course that is not that much, given what it is, but it is still good enough for me to have faith in the brand. I am a loyal user and I will continue to be until I have a reason not to be, which I have yet to come close to finding.

rz3300, Apr 7, 2016
  4. vinaya

spence88

It is very hard not to generalize when it comes to brands, specially electronic devices like laptops. But that wouldn't hurt given the improvement in terms of quality of popular laptop manufacturers today. Samsung indeed produces very good laptops but it's good to note that these laptop manufacturers don't create all the components themselves. They also buy some components from other manufacturers as well. Having said that, if we put a measure as to "how good" a Samsung laptop is in terms of battery and performance, it will depend on the model and its specifications. Generalizing in this matter is not good, as they each have different processors and battery capacities which can affect performance and battery life in many different ways.

tl;dr Battery life and performance depend on the capacity of the battery and the internal specifications of the laptop, not on the brand.

spence88, Apr 8, 2016
  5. vinaya

remnant

Every company has a strong product line depending on the functional aspect of the item and what you intend to apply it for. I have come to realise that Samsung products are held in high regard and its the default company of some shoppers when they are not sure of what to buy. I suppose their superior engineering should be able to cut across product lines.

remnant, Oct 10, 2016
  6. vinaya

Fuzyon

Samsung has never shown confidence with their laptops, not only do they not market them at all but the price you pay for supbar hardware it's pretty crazy. Look what $1-1.5k will bring you if you buy a laptop from Dell (XPS line) or Asus (ROG) and then look at the crappy things Samsung puts out. I would honestly not waste my money, their laptops are well built and the company is well-known but in the end it's not worth it.

Fuzyon, Oct 14, 2016
Ask a Question