How do I know which options to choose?

Discussion in 'MacOS' started by mankymanning, Mar 7, 2009.

1. mankymanning

mankymanning

Hello everyone,

I have downloaded xXx 10.5.6 a I have read in a few other sites that the person who made that distro has an AAO and it has all the relevant drivers. How do I know which options I should choose during install? The audio, video and network are ok as a couple of the options actually mention AAO but what about everything else? if there are things to help almost get sleep working or other items required for SD card reading how would I know? I can' find any definitive list of items to choose for the AAO.

The only guides aI can find are for iatkos or iPC but they seem to involves lots and lots of messing around after install in order to get drivers working that I think work out of the bx with xXx?

Apologies if this is a daft question but I am going round in circles reading posts on here and insanelymac :)

mankymanning, Mar 7, 2009
  2. mankymanning

AK963

If you just want the easiest possible, install iDeneb just has just one checkbox to select for the AAO drivers...

AK963, Mar 8, 2009
  3. mankymanning

SNOboy

SNOboy, Mar 17, 2009
Ask a Question