how do I change my screen view on my acer aspire one?

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by bdvess, Jul 5, 2009.

1. bdvess

bdvess

My company provided me with this computer, to be able to do work when I am away from the office. And in order to complete this work, I have to log into a program created by the company... Well, last night, while working, I think my left pinky touched one of the following buttons: Ctrl, Fn, or Alt (though it would be strange for my pinky to touch that last button).
    Anyway, all of the sudden, the way I viewed the program I was working on changed, in that the right side of the screen disappeared, and there was a scroll bar at the bottom of the page. Before: I could see the whole document/page on the screen. After: in order to view the contents on the right side of the screen, I had to scroll to the right to see my work.
    Does anyone know what commands or control+?buttons I need to press in order for me to revert back to my being able view the whole document on my screen? Is this a zoom issue?
    Help???
    Thanks!

bdvess, Jul 5, 2009
  2. bdvess

DutchDK

I'm guessing that you are using your webbrowser to log into an intranet app. If so, you probably inadvertently zoomed in on the document. Press the control key and the - (minus / hyphen) key to zoom out again.

DutchDK, Jul 5, 2009
  3. bdvess

bdvess

Dear DutchDK ,
    You are absolutely correct. I am looging in to an intranet connection. Thanks for your assistance, it worked.

bdvess, Jul 5, 2009
Ask a Question