How did you find out about Alienware?

Discussion in 'Alienware' started by hades_leae, Jul 22, 2016.

1. hades_leae

hades_leae

I found out about it more than 7 years ago, and it was because I was doing research on how to make a regular computer into a gaming rig. Alienware is always cool looking and very distinct because of the colors and design of the hardware and more. Honestly I still don't really know specs of Alienware though. I never used any of the hardware myself.

How did you learn about it?

hades_leae, Jul 22, 2016
  2. hades_leae

IBMPC8088

When I was trying to figure out why Dell was reducing the quality of some of their laptops to prop up a sister company and computer line with those same specs or higher for a greatly inflated price. It was then that I realized Dell owned Alienware and was doing just that, which is why the Alienware systems (outside of the Dell Server market) now has the fastest and highest end stuff, but also has a price tag that is twice to three times what it was with Dell before they made that company available as a power system or gaming system for the masses.

IBMPC8088, Jul 25, 2016
Ask a Question