Higher Resolution

Discussion in 'Windows' started by sbrkovich, Mar 26, 2009.

1. sbrkovich

sbrkovich

I'm running an Acer One 8.9 with one gigabyte of RAM using windows xp.

I'm trying to run my photo program photodex producer but it requires a resolution of 1024 x 800 (I'm sure about the 1024 not so much about the 800) but my resolution setting in windows doesn't go as high as it needs to. Are there any updated drivers that would allow me to get the higher resolution to be able to install and run my program?

Thanks in advance.

Scott

sbrkovich, Mar 26, 2009
  2. sbrkovich

Jerm78

Jerm78, Mar 26, 2009
  3. sbrkovich

yachtpro

I downloaded this little RAR file and as it unrared, it splattered little files all over my desktop (default download save spot) that windows could not open. Can anyone tell me where to unpack this to, and then how I use the different apps? There doesn't seem to be any EXE file and I am totally lost. No user info or instructions that I could find on the authors site. Thanks in advance.

yachtpro, Apr 2, 2009
  4. sbrkovich

couponfork

Extract it into one folder, then click all the icons, that's what I did, and it installed something, did some other thing then worked for me.

couponfork, Apr 2, 2009
Ask a Question