Hi Everyone I am checking out your forum....

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by matt solorio, Apr 26, 2015.

1. matt solorio

matt solorio

Hi Guys and Gals, I am new here and just checking your forum out a bit. I am a computer user/Gamer/Overclocker/tinkerer who also likes to post on forums.
    I recently picked up a few older laptops from ebay and would like some kind advice about them maybe even some inside info that I didn't know about with these older models. I would like to take my laptops with me while on the go for various needs. I picked up a few laptops for starters and found myself bidding on even more items(really addictive ebay). I now have three cases two which work and the third was missing parts(Dell Vostro 1000).
    Anyway, let me know what I need to do to get started posting on this forum.
    Thanks

matt solorio, Apr 26, 2015
  2. matt solorio

something back

The forum is made up from like minded people some professionals, and others with
    years of knowledge, hobbyists, or people that want to learn or require help.

The forum is very well regulated and friendly.

You have already posted, it's so easy to research problems just use the search feature.

So welcome.

something back, Apr 27, 2015
    Ian likes this.
  3. matt solorio

Ian Administrator

Welcome aboard Matt :). Looks like you've already got to grips with posting, so do let us know when you've got some questions by making a new thread.

I've started to use e-bay a bit more recently, there are some great bargains on there!

Ian, Apr 27, 2015
Ask a Question