Hi everybody

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Edwinrai, Apr 2, 2016.

1. Edwinrai

Edwinrai

I recently got a Sony Vaio laptop. I've always been a Sony supporter. I'm not a technically skilled person but I love computers. I'm glad to be part of this forum and I hope to discuss and engage with you all.

Edwinrai, Apr 2, 2016
  2. Edwinrai

UpgradeMe

Welcome! I have never used that particular type of laptop, but I can assure you that there are 1001 things that you can learn within a very short span of time here. There are lots of fantastic posters and information up already, and don't hesitate to ask your own questions :)

UpgradeMe, Apr 2, 2016
  3. Edwinrai

Edwinrai

Thank you for the warm welcome.Actually, I have only ever owned Vaio laptops. I believe you and I'm really starting to like this forum. It looks great and is well organized.

Edwinrai, Apr 2, 2016
  4. Edwinrai

something back

Welcome to the laptop forums site

something back, Apr 2, 2016
  5. Edwinrai

Sefie

Hi there! Welcome to the forum and congrats on your nice purchase. I hope you can tell us more about your experience with your laptop soon :) I almost bought a Sony Vaio once, but didn't in the end. I still wonder what it'd have been like ;)

Sefie, Apr 2, 2016
Ask a Question