Hey folks

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by mulder, May 17, 2015.

1. mulder

mulder

Realised finding my perfect laptop for the next few years was actually a pretty daunting task so thought I'd come say hello for a little assistance. ;)

It's also just nice to find a place where the tablet isn't king - I think I'm going to like it here. haha.

See you in the boards :)
    Mulder

mulder, May 17, 2015
  2. mulder

Ian Administrator

Howdy Mulder, welcome to the forums :).

Ian, May 19, 2015
  3. mulder

Sefie

Hi Mulder, welcome to the forums! Don't worry, I'm sure you will get all the help you need to find your dream laptop :) Let us know if you need any help, if you have any question please don't hesitate to ask.

Sefie, May 19, 2015
  4. mulder

mulder

Hey - thanks for the warm welcome Ian and Sefie! :)

I actually already opened a thread on finding a laptop, but looking around it seems the laptop market changes so quickly that recommendations on specific laptops are perhaps not so viable.
    It probably doesn't help that my requirements are pretty high/specific for the budget either, but I'll find something "close enough" sooner or later I'm sure and be thrilled with it. :D

mulder, May 19, 2015
Ask a Question