help with mandriva 2010 on a acer aspire one? needed

Discussion in 'Linux' started by newerguyy, Aug 2, 2010.

1. newerguyy

newerguyy

hello i installed mandriva 2010 spring ,and everything worked except for a few things below;

1 was unable to get the internal sd card reader to work (this machine only has the one card reader on the right)
    aspire 532

if anyone has a workaround for this would love to know or if you could send me a link.

2 was not sure which stuff i should remove in the software center rso that it will boot up faster?

3 i was on vacation in the caribean i took my acer with me ,and i had this wifi problem i would find hot spots but when i tried to connect
    the signala was strong and it was unsecured but when i would hit connect it would show an unable to connect error. even when the signal was there it and the network center found the signal so that was odd.

4 lastly getting google chrome browser to load on startup automatically ,in ubuntu i could just find the startup applications then enter the command cant seem to find where to do that here.

ill wait for your answers thanks.

newerguyy, Aug 2, 2010
Ask a Question