help my internet it keeps saying problem loading page ??

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by emma_louise09, Nov 16, 2009.

1. emma_louise09

emma_louise09

Hiya iam emma iam new to the forum my laptop for last few weeks the internet has been down it keeps saying error problem loading page my dongal connects perfectly fine,
    but still no internet,i have tried everything professional advice i myself is not sure what is up with my laptop could anybody offer me some advice on what to do please

Emma :D :D

emma_louise09, Nov 16, 2009
  2. emma_louise09

daldred

A few suggestions:

- Post your question in the right forum. This one has a section at the top saying 'Only post non-technical information here', and since answering questions about connectivity is likely to be technical, you're not going to get answers to your problem if people follow the rules.

- Say what version of the Aspire One you have, and what operating system (Linux/Windows) it's using. It's no good someone telling you exactly what to do with Linux if you're using Windows.

- Say what dongle you are using, and (assuming you mean a mobile broadband one) what telecomms supplier. Connecting to O2 won't be the same as connecting to Orange. Also say how you know it's connecting - are you going on the basis that it has a blue light lit up (as mine does when connected) or something else?

Not being able to load pages could be down to dozens of causes, so give people a bit more information when asking for help.

daldred, Nov 16, 2009
Ask a Question